ClustrMaps on iBlog
ClustrMaps HTML installation instructions for iBlog users
PHASE I: Copy your ClustrMaps HTML code
1. Log in to your ClustrMaps ‘Admin’ page by clicking on the Admin link at the top of any ClustrMaps page, or going directly to: http://www.clustrmaps.com/admin/action.php (use your URL as your username, and the password you have been sent, or the password you changed it to)
2. On your admin page, you will see a box containing the relevant HTML code (option [A] or [B] are both fine). Click in the box with your mouse and select ALL of that text (you can use the two keyboard keys CTRL+A to select all of it)
3. Now copy that HTML (you can use the two keyboard keys CTRL+C to perform this, or right-click with the mouse and select ‘Copy’); you will then paste it into your web page later on below.
PHASE II: Blog-specific alterations for iBlog users
4. Now you must log into your blog hosting account, using the sequence you would normally use, say, if you were about to change your blog settings or preferences or user profile information. Do this in a separate browser window if possible, or in the same window you are currently using if that is simpler for you.
5. You now need to alter the ‘code’ on your page where the map is going to appear. To do this, follow the specific sequence for this type of blog as specified immediately below:
Thanks to Libertarian Blog for these steps
a) Go to iBlog home page
b) Sign in as a blogger with your username and password
c) Select any option from ‘What do you want to do?‘ menu.
d) Select ‘Presentation‘ from menu bar.
e) Select ‘Sidebar Widgets‘ from drop-down menu.
f) Go to ‘Available Widgets‘ menu.
g) Got to ‘Text1’ widget (NOTE: at the foot of the ‘Sidebar Arrangement’ page you can select the number of text widgets you want, in the range of 1 to 9)
h) Click on ‘Configure‘ icon on ‘Text1’ widget. This loads text editor for Text1.
i) Cut and paste the HTML that you copied at step 3 above (back in ‘Phase I’) into the Text1 editor.
j) Drag and drop Text1 widget to the position you desire on the sidebar.
k) You can now save and view your layout